With so many options on the market, how do you know where to start? As a general rule, most people start by looking at listings online – but where do you go from there? There are also show homes and open houses but sometimes you just need someone to help you sort through all the information to avoid costly and time-consuming mistakes.
Realty Experts Group is built on trust and knowledge. We understand the market and want to share our knowledge and experience with you, to help make your first home purchase a success.
Home Buyer Consultation
Book a free consultation so that we can shed some light and provide the much needed information to get you started. Our personalized and professional consultation sessions will help you save time, understand the buying process, and provide recommendations in selecting a mortgage brokers, lawyers, inspectors and other reputable service providers in Red Deer. These consultations are at no cost to you, and we are happy to work around your schedule.
Understanding the financial aspects...
Getting pre-qualified is the initial step in the mortgage process, and is generally simple. You supply a bank or mortgage broker with your overall financial picture, including debt, income and assets. After evaluating this information, a lender can give you an idea of the mortgage amount for which you qualify. Because it’s a quick procedure, your pre-qualified amount is not a sure thing; it’s just the amount for which you might expect to be approved.
Pre-approval is much more involved. You’ll complete an official mortgage application, and the lender will perform an extensive check on your financial background and current credit rating. From this, the lender can tell you the specific mortgage amount for which you’re approved. You’ll also have a better idea of your interest rate and, in most cases, can lock in a specific rate.
The Benefits of Joining Realty Experts Group Family for Your First Home Purchase
- You get educated and become market wise quickly.
- Flexible times to show you a home.
- We work independently but in a team atmosphere, and are always ready to serve.
- Protection from legal situations.
- Referrals to professionals and housing experts.
- Work with your buying time frame, whether you’re ready now or in the future.
- We can represent you in the purchase of a: Condo, Acreage, Bare Land, Multi-Family, Residential, Investment Property, Home Builders, or For Sale by Owners.
- Receive invitations to our free, family fun events throughout the year.
Find out how much your payments will be...
Use our payment calculator to help you figure out your monthly payments for a home mortgage loan based on the term of the loan, the sales price, how much your down payment is, and the loans interest rate.